- Make your brewed coffee a little stronger than you normally would - you'll be using more eggnog than your usual cream, so you don't want the end result to be too weak.
- Pour coffee into mugs - about 2/3 full. Fill the rest of the way with full fat eggnog. (You could use lower fat instead, if you prefer.) Stir well and add about a teaspoon of honey, if necessary, to sweeten.
- Top with freshly whipped cream and a grating of fresh nutmeg. OR...also delicious with a grating of a gingersnap cookie on top to add a little spice.
- An extra fun twist - use a cinnamon stick as a stirrer when serving these warming drinks!
- Of course, a shot of rum could also be added to these Eggnog Coffees.